April 9, 2021
- Wayne Township provides vaccinations on Wednesdays only.
- Vaccinations are by appointment only.
- Appointments can be made on the Township website no earlier than the Friday before each clinic.
- Do not book an appointment if you do not fit the criteria established by the State of New Jersey.
- Number of available appointments based on number of doses received by Wayne Township.
- Those who book an appointment, and receive vaccination from Wayne Township, will receive an email to obtain their second dose 1 month later.
- Wayne Health Department is planning separate second dose clinics for those whom they vaccinate.
- As per Moderna, the second dose should be as close to 1 month later as possible. It does not have to be exactly 28 days.
Vaccine Eligibility as of 3/15/2021
Moderna EUA Short Version
New Jerseys COVID-19 Rollout Plan
NJ Phased Approach to COVID-19 vaccination Phase 1A
New Jersey's Approach to Phase 1B First Responders
V-Safe Information Sheet
COVID-19 Consent Form (Must bring to appointment)
COVID-19 Consent Form Spanish (Must bring to appointment)